A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shilu Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Universal College Of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa.
Dr. Joshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shilu Joshi MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shilu Joshi practice?
- Dr. Shilu Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shilu Joshi practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.