Learn more about Dr. Shimaila Zuberi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shimaila Zuberi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimaila Zuberi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 53 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuberi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zuberi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimaila Hashmi Zuberi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shimaila H. Zuberi practice?
- Dr. Shimaila Zuberi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shimaila Zuberi practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Primary Care Doctors.