A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimaila Zuberi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shimaila Zuberi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuberi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuberi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimaila Zuberi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 53 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuberi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zuberi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimaila Hashmi Zuberi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shimaila H. Zuberi practice?
- Dr. Shimaila Zuberi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shimaila Zuberi practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Primary Care Doctors.