A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiming Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiming Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiming Wu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shiming Wu practice?
- Dr. Shiming Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiming Wu practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.