A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiming Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiming Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiming Wu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shiming Wu practice?
- Dr. Shiming Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shiming Wu practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.