A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Kusne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Kusne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Virus Diseases
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusne graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kusne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimon Kusne MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shimon Kusne practice?
- Dr. Shimon Kusne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shimon Kusne practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Infectious Disease Doctors.