Learn more about Dr. Shimon Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shimon Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Segal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Segal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shimon Segal practice?
Dr. Shimon Segal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Duxbury, MA.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.