A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shimon Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Segal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Segal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimon Segal MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shimon Segal practice?
- Dr. Shimon Segal has 11 office locations.
Dr. Shimon Segal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Duxbury, MA and Bronx, NY.
See Framingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.