A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalit
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shalit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Shalit, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Shalit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimon Shalit MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shimon Shalit practice?
- Dr. Shimon Shalit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shimon Shalit practices Urology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY.
See White Plains Urologists.