A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Shalit, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Shalit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shalit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shimon Shalit practice?
Dr. Shimon Shalit practices Urology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Urologists.