A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Waldfogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shimon Waldfogel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waldfogel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waldfogel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Waldfogel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldfogel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Waldfogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimon Waldfogel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shimon Waldfogel practice?
- Dr. Shimon Waldfogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shimon Waldfogel practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.