A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Waldfogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shimon Waldfogel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Waldfogel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldfogel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Waldfogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimon Waldfogel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shimon Waldfogel practice?
- Dr. Shimon Waldfogel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shimon Waldfogel practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA and Glenside, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.