A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shimon Waldfogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shimon Waldfogel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldfogel graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Waldfogel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shimon Waldfogel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shimon Waldfogel practice?
- Dr. Shimon Waldfogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shimon Waldfogel practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.