A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shin-Fu Fu Hsu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shin-Fu F. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu practices Otolaryngology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS.
See Hacienda Heights Otolaryngologists.