A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shin-Fu Fu Hsu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shin-Fu F. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu practices Otolaryngology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Otolaryngologists.