A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hsu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan