Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Shin-Fu Hsu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 28th, 2012

Dr. Hsu is a fine Doctor

I have been seeing him for over 4 years, off and on. Dr. Hsu is a fine doctor. He accurately diagnosed my problem and gave me proper advices and prescribed medicine. He spent proper time with me and asked me my symptoms patiently all the timer. The wait time was not that bad either, about 15 minutes. The office lady is his wife. I could care less about her attitude as long as Dr. Hsu treated me right. Dr. Hsu does not need to follow up with patient. Patient needs to follow up him/herself with the doctor according to doctor's instruction. I still go back to him when my allergy goes bad, in time like this and in Spring.

November 26th, 2012

Impolite office staff

My first visit to the doctor, I was able to make the appt. on a Saturday. But on my 2nd follow up visit and tried to make the appt. on a Saturday, the staff said they are not open on that Saturday, so I was confused and mentioned I was able to go on Saturday last time, then the staff interrupted me and said, "I already told you we're not open on Saturday!" wow, I'm sorry for asking a simple question!

March 30th, 2011

No wait time-There are reasons why!Requested I have some procedure done- afterwards he went on vacation for an entire month. My PCP called me to tell me that something is not normal on my tests- I call Dr. Shin Fu Hsu's office 2 times and left a voicemail- no follow up from them and it has been over a month since he has returned from his one month vacation! I had to go to another 'specialist' as he does not follow up!

June 23rd, 2010

Excellent

I had an ear infection, and Dr. Hsu cleared it up right away.

September 26th, 2014