A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin Mineishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shin Mineishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Opportunistic Infections
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineishi graduated from Tokyo Univ, Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineishi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mineishi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans