A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin Mineishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mineishi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mineishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shin Mineishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Opportunistic Infections
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineishi graduated from Tokyo Univ, Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineishi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- National Cancer Center Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shin Mineishi MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shin Mineishi practice?
- Dr. Shin Mineishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shin Mineishi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Oncologists.