A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shin Mineishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mineishi
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mineishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shin Mineishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Opportunistic Infections
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineishi graduated from Tokyo Univ, Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineishi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- National Cancer Center Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shin Mineishi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shin Mineishi practice?
- Dr. Shin Mineishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shin Mineishi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Oncologists.