A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shinobu Kaneko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shinobu Kaneko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shinobu Kaneko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneko graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kaneko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- California Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shinobu L MD Kaneko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shinobu L. Kaneko practice?
- Dr. Shinobu Kaneko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shinobu Kaneko practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors.