Learn more about Dr. Shinobu Kaneko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shinobu Kaneko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaneko
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kaneko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shinobu Kaneko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaneko graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kaneko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
- California Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shinobu L MD Kaneko MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shinobu L. Kaneko practice?
- Dr. Shinobu Kaneko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shinobu Kaneko practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Montebello Primary Care Doctors.