Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
Kind of new-agey show details Kind of new-agey
Jan 22nd, 2015

But luckily a real doctor with an MD.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was a walk in patient, waited approximately 10 minutes and was seen by DR. Kaneko. She heard all my medical concerns, and was very receptive with my issues. She gave me great advise, recommended some Vitamins, and received a B12 shot to help my energy.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love how she is really concerned for my well being and is not afraid to say she has no answer but will assist my in getting the best treatment possible.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff was professional, courteous, and attentive. Came highly recommended and I feel warranted.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really enjoy the one on one care I receive and the fact that I am not just a patient but a real person whom she cares about.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much. You always answer my questions and take your time to explain all my concerns. Thank you

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for your sincere care for my best in health.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr kaneko is extremely attentive and helpful! I love how comfortable she made me feel

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Finally found a doctor who could help show details Finally found a doctor who could help
by Cate S. on Jul 30th, 2013

I am a post-menopausal woman who has been looking for affordable help with HRT for ten years. In live in Redlands and have been unhappy with the options, unable to find a doctor who seems to understand women's hormone issues and overall health. A friend recommended me to Dr. Kaneko and even though it's a hour drive and I usually have to wait (well, I have to wait wherever I go), it's been well worth it. She understands hormone balance as well as being very knowledgeable with the whole body. I feel I'm myself again after several years of feeling continuous decline. I'm grateful she's there.

Teacher. show details Teacher.
May 22nd, 2013

Shé is very slow, and sometimes she doesn't give the correct diagnosis (i've gone somewhere else, for a esconder opinion).

A caring physician show details A caring physician
by A.Orozco on Apr 11th, 2013

My family has been seeing with Dr. Kaneko for almost 10 years. She has always been a good and trustful doctor that looks after her patients. Knows my history and gives sound advice but also gives the second option. Wouldn't go to any one else.

Will not admit her mistakes/cocky show details Will not admit her mistakes/cocky
May 2nd, 2012

She will not admit the error of her ways. Overly confident and always assumes the other party or person is at fault.

more than a one hour wait show details more than a one hour wait
May 2nd, 2012

waited close to two hours to be seen. Seems like she overbooks herself and is concerned with having quantity of people rather than giving quality help.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Kaneko really cares about me as a whole person, she listens to what I have to say. I trust her treating me and my family knowing that she really cares.

Client show details Client
by Anonymous on Apr 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

This physician is simply the worst that I have ever dealt with. She made me wait 1 hour to see her. Her staff was rude, she was careless about how wel ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com