Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Kind of new-agey show details Kind of new-agey
Jan 22nd, 2015

But luckily a real doctor with an MD.

Finally found a doctor who could help show details Finally found a doctor who could help
by Cate S. on Jul 30th, 2013

I am a post-menopausal woman who has been looking for affordable help with HRT for ten years. In live in Redlands and have been unhappy with the options, unable to find a doctor who seems to understand women's hormone issues and overall health. A friend recommended me to Dr. Kaneko and even though it's a hour drive and I usually have to wait (well, I have to wait wherever I go), it's been well worth it. She understands hormone balance as well as being very knowledgeable with the whole body. I feel I'm myself again after several years of feeling continuous decline. I'm grateful she's there.

Teacher. show details Teacher.
May 22nd, 2013

Shé is very slow, and sometimes she doesn't give the correct diagnosis (i've gone somewhere else, for a esconder opinion).

A caring physician show details A caring physician
by A.Orozco on Apr 11th, 2013

My family has been seeing with Dr. Kaneko for almost 10 years. She has always been a good and trustful doctor that looks after her patients. Knows my history and gives sound advice but also gives the second option. Wouldn't go to any one else.

Will not admit her mistakes/cocky show details Will not admit her mistakes/cocky
May 2nd, 2012

She will not admit the error of her ways. Overly confident and always assumes the other party or person is at fault.

more than a one hour wait show details more than a one hour wait
May 2nd, 2012

waited close to two hours to be seen. Seems like she overbooks herself and is concerned with having quantity of people rather than giving quality help.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Kaneko really cares about me as a whole person, she listens to what I have to say. I trust her treating me and my family knowing that she really cares.

Client show details Client
by Anonymous on Apr 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

This physician is simply the worst that I have ever dealt with. She made me wait 1 hour to see her. Her staff was rude, she was careless about how wel ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com