Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty
Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathewkutty is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div, NYU Langone Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Wooteak Chang
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Adrian Marchidann
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi22