A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathewkutty graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mathewkutty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty practice?
- Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiny Mathewkutty practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.