A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiow-Jane Gu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiow-Jane Gu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiow-Jane Gu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Gu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiow-Jane S MD Gu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shiow-Jane S. Gu practice?
- Dr. Shiow-Jane Gu has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiow-Jane Gu practices Pediatrics near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Pediatricians.