Dr. Jane Gu MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Hacienda Heights, CA

2.3

March 2nd, 2016
Teens
She was great with my teenage daughter.

March 12th, 2012
Should be more caring for your young patients by paying attention and diagnosing the problems.

January 23rd, 2011
It is all about the attitude.....
She will make you feel like you are like an idiot when you ask more questions about your baby. Very impatient and will not spend a single minute more. One time when we ask her about how is our baby weight, is it normal ? She just basically said "We will talk about it next time". Can't you just tell us if she is above average or below ??? Highly NOT recommended.

November 6th, 2009
Doctor never examined my sick kid
My kid recently had fever of 104 and I broght her to see Dr. Gu who is her pediatrician for long time. Dr. Gu who is sometimes very lost because she might have some underlying mental issues. However, this time was so ridiculous that I'm changing doctor. Dr. Gu never walked into exam room but standing outside in the hallway wearing mask and told me that my kid has H1N1 flu and had her nurse hand me a prescription for Tamiflu. I asked Dr Gu why she doesn't even want to examine my kid, she explained that all kid s that have fever now must have swine flu and tamiflu will cure it while standing 10 feets away wearing mask. I can't believe a doctor could make correct diagnosis without even touching the patient, When I walked out, I found that I'm not alone as many worried mothers are demanding Dr. Gu to examined their kids but Dr. Gu told us to all get out before more swine flu get spread.