A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shipra Kaicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shipra Kaicker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaicker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaicker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shipra Kaicker, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaicker graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaicker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shipra DR Kaicker BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Shipra D. Kaicker practice?
- Dr. Shipra Kaicker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shipra Kaicker practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Paterson Pediatricians, Paterson Pediatric Specialists, and Paterson Hematologists.