A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shipra Kaicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shipra Kaicker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaicker
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kaicker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shipra Kaicker, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaicker graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaicker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shipra DR Kaicker BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Shipra D. Kaicker practice?
- Dr. Shipra Kaicker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shipra Kaicker practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.