Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shipra Patel
Dr. Shipra Patel, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. She speaks English.
Dr. Shipra Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shipra Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Ceila Loughlin
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Patrick Thompson
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Brian Vickery
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi16