A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shipra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shipra Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shipra Patel, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shipra Patel MD and MS is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shipra Patel practice?
- Dr. Shipra Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shipra Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Endocrinologists.