A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shira Belman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shira Belman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shira Belman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Belman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Belman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital at Parker
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shira Belman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shira Belman practice?
- Dr. Shira Belman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shira Belman practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.