A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shira Slasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slasky
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slasky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slasky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Slasky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shira E Slasky MD is a female Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shira E. Slasky practice?
- Dr. Shira Slasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Shira Slasky practices Radiology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Radiologists.