A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shira Vadel is Excellent. Dr. Vadel has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadel graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vadel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shira Vadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shira B. Vadel practice?
Dr. Shira Vadel practices Internal Medicine near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stamford Internists.