Dr. Shira Young Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shira Young?

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I went in for acne but she didn't even touch my face or tell me treatment options other than the pill or creams

Awful doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

DO NOT go to her. She is rude and after filling out pages of questions before seeing her, she didn't take 2 min to look at what I spent time filling out at all. She just walked in and starting asking the same questions that were on the form. She acted like she had better things to do than deal with the likes of me. I found another doctor.

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Very thorough and competent. Answered all my questions. Froze several tags/moles and was delighted with the results. Gave me suggestions on future skin care. Definately would recommend Dr. Young.

Visit

Posted on March 18th, 2014

Terrible doctor. I would NEVER go to her again. Complete waste of time and money and she was very rude.

Never Never again

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I went to go see Dr. Young because of some skin tags, I spent more time in the waiting room than in the examining room, I spoke more to the nurse than the Dr. her self, when the Dr. finally came in she didn't look me in the face much less the eyes, for being a skin Dr. she didn't touch me at all or asked me if there where any other questions or concerns I had, she sis tell me that for skin tags they needed my insurance authorization because its considered cosmetic, I said I understand but regardless I wanted them removed if my insurance said no, I would pay cash. Its been 2 months now and I still have not received a call from the Doctor or the Nurse. When I went to pay my co-pay its usually just 40 dollars BUT because Dr. Young calls her self a specialist they charged me 60 dollars, WHAT A WAIST, I want my money back. Do Not See Dr. Young...... Oh I only gave her 1 Star (above) because the system would not let me submit the review with out completing this section :(

Posted on August 3rd, 2017