A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraj Vahora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiraj Vahora, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahora graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vahora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- John T Montford Psychiatric/Medical Hosp
- Sunrise Canyon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiraj Adambhai Vahora MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shiraj A. Vahora practice?
- Dr. Shiraj Vahora has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiraj Vahora practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.