A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraj Vahora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahora
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vahora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiraj Vahora, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahora graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vahora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- John T Montford Psychiatric/Medical Hosp
- Sunrise Canyon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiraj Adambhai Vahora MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shiraj A. Vahora practice?
- Dr. Shiraj Vahora has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiraj Vahora practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists and Lubbock Geriatric Doctors.