A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiraz S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shiraz S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shiraz Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.