Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shiraz Ahmed
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center and Highline Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Nanette Robinson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Elizabeth Jernberg
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Alice Kim
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi9