A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans