A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiraz S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shiraz S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shiraz Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shiraz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.