Overall Review

3.4

July 29th, 2016
Spent one and a half years of my life coughing....only to have my new doctor detect that I was allergic to the medicine proscribed by Dr. Daud. I not only coughed...but was hospitalized....visited health clinics numerous times...and was put on steroids over and over. It took my new doctor five minutes to diagnose my problem. I feel great and have not coughed since.

September 25th, 2013
Staff is terrible. When called to ask a question about follow up on pet-scan findings. Has not returned calls. Sitting in waiting room can hear phone conversations telling patient they have cancer. I wouldn't go back to him if my was a case of life or death.

May 15th, 2013
Very blunt and matter of fact when informing the family of my mother's final moments. No bedside manner worth mentioning. I hope to never have to deal with him again.

July 31st, 2012
5 Diamond/Star Quality Doctor
Are you tired of mediocre? Do you want a doctor who's as committed to your well-being as you are? Look no further! Dr. Daud is friendly, asked all the right questions AND took the time to listen!!! He doesn't make you play the waiting game, he's the doc who takes immediate action. We couldn't be happier with any other choice for a pulmonary specialist!