A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraz Ladha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiraz Ladha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shiraz Ladha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladha graduated from Makerere University, Kampala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ladha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shiraz H. Ladha practice?
Dr. Shiraz Ladha practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.