A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shiraz Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shiraz Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
- Western Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shiraz Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shiraz Patel practice?
- Dr. Shiraz Patel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Shiraz Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Crosby, MN and Chaska, MN.
See Paducah Orthopedic Surgeons.