Learn more about Dr. Shireen Gadallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shireen Gadallah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadallah
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shireen Gadallah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadallah graduated from University Of Cairo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gadallah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shireen F Gadallah MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shireen F. Gadallah practice?
- Dr. Shireen Gadallah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shireen Gadallah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Melbourne Internists and Melbourne Gastroenterologists.