Dr. Shireen Guide MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 28th, 2015
I struck gold when I found Dr. Guide. Friendly staff Maria Misty. Appointment on time. Good doctor good diagnosis good experience good future guidance. I have already recommended Dr Guide to my friends and relatives.

July 17th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Guide has been 100% positive. She sets me at ease each time I've had skin issues that needed attention. She is compassionate & caring and has a way of helping me feel okay even when she sees I am embarrassed.. She explains everything to me, and answers all of my questions. I am usually smiling and even laughing by the time I leave! Such a blessing.

March 23rd, 2015
Always have to wait more than an hour.

February 4th, 2015
Very professional and helpful staff- Dr Guide is an excellent dermatologist that has helped my whole family with different issues from acne to skin damaged issues.

June 6th, 2014
Great Office!
I finally found a great dermo I can refer my friends and family to with 2 locations. Dr Guide is extremely detailed and Annette is amazing!!

May 23rd, 2013
Skin cancer screening
I went to Dr. Guide and she did a full skin cancer screening on me and was very thorough...I was soo impressed, she didn't rush me and didn't try to sell me botox...although she is so careful, I would definitely go to her if I wanted to do any cosmetics because I know she will take her time and do a good job. She's really up to date with all current treatments and is so good at explaining the medical stuff in simple terms.

May 12th, 2013
Dr. Guide was probably the easiest doctor I've ever worked with! After two very disappointing attempts at seeing other dermatologists, I was referred to Dr. Guide. Upon meeting her, I was surprised to hear about her experience since she looked so young (and even more surprised to hear she was 40 with 3 kids!!!). Within minutes it was evident she was well seasoned. I really felt as though she was more interested in helping address my concerns than to try to push unnecessary products on me. Needless to say, I'm now a loyal patient.

November 13th, 2012
Dr. Guide will never rush you
Dr. Guide spent over 45 minutes with me 2 times. She thoroughly explained all the possibilities with issues with my daughter. Her "process" is unlike any other I've ever experienced with any other doctor and I mean that in the best possible way. She's very verbal and while she may speak a little over your head, bring a pad of paper or be prepared to type in your phone. This, to me was much better than the "I don't know" I was getting from other doctors for the previous 18 months. While the office wait is a bit annoying, the staff, nurses and Dr. Guide more than make the wait worth your while. She communicates with other colleagues, trying to find the most accurate diagnosis. She calls as soon as lab results come in and explains in detail the results. If I could have her for a primary care physician, I would. I can't say enough good things about her!