Dr. Shirelle Applin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirelle Applin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2013

Dr Shirelle Applin

I wanted to share my experience as a patient of Dr. Applins. She has honestly been the best provider that I have had in my entire life. It is rare to find a doctor that is as knowledgeable, caring, and attentive to their patients. Dr Applin listens, and addresses concerns. She treats patients and not symptoms. Each and every experience that I had in her care was truly a blessing. Being a member of the military, I have had the opportunity to have a very wide range of medical providers with varying degrees of experience. Allow me to say, Dr Shirelle Applin is second to none.

November 4th, 2011

Wonderful

Great Doc!!! Always answers my questions and lets me know that I matter. Not sure of what the person before me is so upset about she is a primary care phys not a gyn so she would not be delivery children. She has always been nothing but kind, and truthful to me. So I do hope she gets what is deserving of her in Heaven.

September 26th, 2010

The woman is very uncaring. She doesn't follow through with her patients. She lies to them. When confronted she changes medical records. She has left 4 women known to me with the inability to have children. She misdiagnosed 2 men that I know as having UTI's when they had cancer. She gives doctors a bad name. She is going to have to answer to GOD one day for what she has done, can she live with the results of that judge and jury. She can't change any records for him.

November 24th, 2009

Great Dr.

Dr. Applin is a very caring Dr who puts her patients worries at ease. She will listen and take notes. You would think by having so many patients she would not remember you but she sure remembered me and my thoughts on nursing school. Always asks how my family is doing and if I need anything else. She is also great at setting up follow ups and referrals. I would go to her for as long as she has her business I have trust in her word. She is a great Dr.

December 14th, 2016