Dr. Shirin Haddady MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirin Haddady, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including General Endocrinology Adrenal Disorders Thyroid Disorders, Neuroendocrinology Adrenal Diseases and Disorders Thyroid Disease, and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddady graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haddady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Day Kimball Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shirin Haddady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirin Haddady practice?
Dr. Shirin Haddady practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam, CT.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.