A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirin Haddady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirin Haddady, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddady graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Haddady has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Haddady MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shirin Haddady practice?
- Dr. Shirin Haddady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirin Haddady practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayville, CT and Wayland, MA.
See Worcester Endocrinologists.