A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirin Mazumder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Mazumder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazumder graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazumder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin A Mazumder MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shirin A. Mazumder practice?
- Dr. Shirin Mazumder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirin Mazumder practices Infectious Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Memphis Infectious Disease Doctors.