Learn more about Dr. Shirin Morad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Morad, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morad graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Mariam Morad DO is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirin M. Morad practice?
- Dr. Shirin Morad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirin Morad practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Union, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Pawleys Island, SC and Hardeeville, SC.
See Union Primary Care Doctors and Union Internists.