Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirin Morad
Dr. Shirin Morad, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ripley, WV, with another office in Pawleys Island, SC. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Morad is affiliated with Jackson General Hospital and Waccamaw Community Hospital. Dr. Morad has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirin Morad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Shirin Morad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ripley, WV.
Dr. Jack Casas
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Ripley, WV 0 mi34
Dr. Irvin Snyder
Ripley, WV 0.03 mi25
Dr. Michael Mcintosh
Emergency Medicine, General Practice
Ripley, WV 0.08 mi38