Learn more about Dr. Shirin Morad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Morad, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morad
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morad graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Mariam Morad DO is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirin M. Morad practice?
- Dr. Shirin Morad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirin Morad practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island General Practitioners and Pawleys Island Internists.