Learn more about Dr. Shirin Morad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Morad, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morad
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morad graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Morad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Mariam Morad DO is a female General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirin M. Morad practice?
- Dr. Shirin Morad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirin Morad practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Pawleys Island, SC.
See Pawleys Island Primary Care Doctors and Pawleys Island Internists.