Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirin Shahbazi
Dr. Shirin Shahbazi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Powell, TN, with another office in Knoxville, TN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shahbazi is affiliated with Physician's Regional Medical Center, Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County and St Marys Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirin Shahbazi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Shirin Shahbazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, TN.
Dr. Randal Hartline
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Powell, TN 0 mi34
Dr. Ratheany Sakbun
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Powell, TN 0 mi23
Dr. Kenneth Cofer
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Powell, TN 0 mi28