A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirin Sioshansi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Sioshansi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sioshansi graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Sioshansi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Sioshansi MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shirin Sioshansi practice?
- Dr. Shirin Sioshansi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirin Sioshansi practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.