A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirin Sukumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Sukumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirin Sukumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukumar graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Sukumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Ruth Sukumar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirin R. Sukumar practice?
- Dr. Shirin Sukumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shirin Sukumar practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists.