A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirin Zev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirin Zev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirin Zev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zev graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Zev has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Hanford Comm Med Ctr, Hanford, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirin Fatema Zev MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirin F. Zev practice?
- Dr. Shirin Zev has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirin Zev practices Internal Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists.