A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirish Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish Chhotabhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shirish C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Shirish Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirish Patel practices Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Surgeons.