A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish Chhotubhai Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Shirish C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Shirish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirish Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.