A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirish B. Desai practice?
Dr. Shirish Desai practices Urology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA and Connellsville, PA.
See Waynesburg Urologists.