A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirish Desai is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish B Desai MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shirish B. Desai practice?
- Dr. Shirish Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirish Desai practices Urology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA.
See Waynesburg Urologists.