A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirish Desai is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital Community
- Uniontown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish Balvantrai Desai MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Shirish B. Desai practice?
- Dr. Shirish Desai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shirish Desai practices Urology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA and Connellsville, PA.
See Waynesburg Urologists.