A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Gadgeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirish Gadgeel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Gadgeel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Investigational Therapies
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadgeel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gadgeel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gadgeel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirish M. Gadgeel practice?
Dr. Shirish Gadgeel practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Oneida, NY.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Hematologists.