A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Gadgeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirish Gadgeel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadgeel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gadgeel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Gadgeel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Investigational Therapies
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadgeel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gadgeel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish Madhav Gadgeel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shirish M. Gadgeel practice?
- Dr. Shirish Gadgeel has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirish Gadgeel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.