A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Joglekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirish Joglekar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirish Joglekar, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joglekar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Joglekar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mcnairy Regional Hospital
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish Joglekar MD is a male Nephrologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shirish Joglekar practice?
- Dr. Shirish Joglekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirish Joglekar practices Nephrology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Nephrologists.