A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Government Medical School, India.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirish N Parikh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shirish N. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Shirish Parikh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shirish Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Birdsboro, PA and Temple, PA.
See Reading Internists.