A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirish Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Government Medical School, India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirish N. Parikh practice?
Dr. Shirish Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.