Dr. Shirish Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirish Patel?

March 15th, 2016

Dr. Patel has been my cardiologist for several years. His staff is very friendly and respectful! He is very thorough and makes sure I continue to enjoy a healthy life despite some battles with my heart.

December 12th, 2014

What I really want to make known is that Dr. Patel and some members of his staff, and their way of handling patient care, has cost me time and money. It has impacted my quality of life and forward movement with my health care. I have great respect for and value another persons time and hope to be extended the same respect. Communication with Dr. Patel and his office staff has been very stressful. Issues included not notifying me of the progress of getting a procedure approved through insurance before it was too late to accomplish this in a timely manner and confusing and inconsistent information passed on to me by office staff on behalf of the Cardiology Group and Dr. Patel. This left me temporarily feeling helpless, surprised that this kind of care exists, and scared for other patients that put their care in the hand of these practitioners. I have sought medical care this year from many healthcare professionals who have handled my care with mutual respect and competence on many important levels. I have lost faith in Dr. Patel that he is capable of providing adequate patient care for me and feel concerned enough to take the time to make this information available for public use.

February 20th, 2013

He is nice and he spend time explaining to you all the results of your tests. He answers all your question well. A good doctor!

February 15th, 2013

Pleasant manner, very knowledgeable but explains everything in a way it is easily understood. Has never hesitated to answer any of my questions.

March 20th, 2011

He was very bright and personable.

May 3rd, 2016