The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirisha Reddy
Dr. Shirisha Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano, Dallas Va and Md Anderson. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirisha Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Shirisha Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Yan Zhou
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Hilal Fanasch
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi34
Dr. Mohammade Zafarnia
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48