A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirl Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirl Schaffer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirl Schaffer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirl Louise Schaffer MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shirl L. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Shirl Schaffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirl Schaffer practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.