A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirlene Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirlene Jay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirlene Jay, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Jay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirlene Jay MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shirlene Jay practice?
- Dr. Shirlene Jay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shirlene Jay practices Dermatology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Torrance Dermatologists.