A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Anain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Anain, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Anain, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anain graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Anain has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley A Anain MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shirley A. Anain practice?
- Dr. Shirley Anain has 1 office location.
Dr. Shirley Anain practices Plastic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.