Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 4th, 2016

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY THOROUGH. SHE IS THE BEST.

Abdominoplasty success show details Abdominoplasty success
by Feeling Great on Mar 9th, 2016

Adominoplasty was a success. After only two weeks of following her instructions to a tee I am happy to say I feel great and am already wearing cloths to show off my new figure. Thank you for giving me the body that reflects how hard I have worked out for the past 10 years !

by debb reimer on Nov 19th, 2015

i had a tummy tuck done by dr. Shirley and I feel and look the best I have in over 30 years. I can now walk around and be proud of my body instead of feeling embarrassed and shameful. shopping for clothes is now a beautiful thing. dressing in the morning is a pleasure. I now love looking in a mirror and don't feel repulsive. dr. Shirley gave me back my life. i strongly recommend her and her staff. don't put off the surgery it was so worth it!!!

visits good surgery not so good show details visits good surgery not so good
by zoey on Jun 3rd, 2015

I absolutely hate to say this but my rhinoplasty was not all I hoped it would be ... ): very sad I went through allot and my nose is crooked the tip is still huge and I still have a bump on the top. Feel like crying I always joke I got a polish nose job and it just needs an alignment. 15 months post op I just went back to get her opinion and I willl go back in another year now.

Apr 15th, 2015

I am a 5 1/2 year patient of DR. Anain's. She and her staff are very professional, and continue to be. From the very first visit, I knew that I would not be going anywhere else for my needs. She is caring and is concerned about your emotional needs as well as the physical needs of her patients.

FINANCIAL ASST. show details FINANCIAL ASST.
by DEBORAH LILL on Oct 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Anain by my regular physician and I am so glad and grafeful I did. It was the best thing I could have done and I wish I had know about Dr. Anain a lot sooner as I would have had the surgery sooner. She made me feel comfortable and at ease from the very first meeting. I never felt embarrassed or self conscious. She explained everything to me and My expectations were not unrealistic because of her. I would recommend her to anyone and I would gladly have more surgery if needed if she was doing it. A true professional all the way!!!!!!!

patient show details patient
by jeana giles on Oct 17th, 2013

From the moment I walked into dr. anain's office I was made to feel comfortable her employees are so friendly and professional, then you get to meet the friendly little firecracker they call "Dr Anain" she is awesome so bubbly and friendly! she will spend as much time with you as needed and answer questions as long as you ask she doesn't make you feel like you are taking up too much of her time like most Dr's do! I had a tummy tuck and I will just say I don't think I could have been more satisfied!!! I will be going back to Dr Anain for any of my plastic surgery needs!!! I could say so much more but it would take all day!!! All I can say is this Dr is wonderful!! She has changed my life!!! If your looking for a wonderful plastic surgeon Dr Anain is the gal for you!!!!

Great work! show details Great work!
by Chrissy C. on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Shirley truly understands the importance of minimal scaring when it comes to plastic surgery. I had to have an issue removed from my back a few months before my wedding. Her entire focus was making sure my scar was minimal! She did an AMAZING job! I especially enjoyed working with her because she is a female doctor. She had a lot of comfort and compassion! Thank you Dr. Shirley!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Jane R on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Anain did a facelift and eyelids for me. She was thorough and explained the entire procedure. The results were fantastic. I look like "me" just younger! I couldn't be happier.

Dec 2nd, 2012

I had breast cancer and went to Dr, Anain for reconstruction. I di not heal the greatest and had some set backs, but it was my fault, I am a smoker and did not heal as well as someone who doesn't. She did explain how smoking would make the healing process slower. But my over all experience with her has been great. When I needed her on a Saturday, she was right there. She even had me go to her office on her day off, so that she could check my incision. So she is a very compassionate and caring doctor and does take the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Oct 23rd, 2012

This MD seems to have mixed reviews. I'm guessing it depends on the procedure she performs. I have been her patient for four years - for basic cosmetic procedures such as botox and juvederm injections. I am competely dissatisfied with her ability at performing any sort of filler injection, I looked like a fool after the first time, two years ago, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt because I felt like I told her what to do. I now realize that she had no clue on what she should have done. I gave her a second shot a couple weeks ago. Although it is too soon to see how the juvederm "took", I have to say this: Her staff is completely unprofessional. The "girl" who was sitting at teh check-in window walked away, w/o a word, as I stepped up to it. Another staff member who saw this happen stepped up and had me sign in. I was put-off immediately, given I was nervoous about giving the doctoe another shot at messing up my face. During the treatment, an hour after I checked in, she seemed dissinterested in my reminder of how the juvederm injections from two yrs ago had been traumatizing for me. She knew my face was obviously lop-sided for a year! Also - the lighting in the exmination rooms is TERRIBLE for people looking to correct flaws in their faces. She "Likes" the lighting in those rooms. One cannot see the depth and dimensions to one's face. I will not ever go back to this doctor again. She may be great at reconsturctive surgery (not sure) but is definitely one whom you should avooid at providing topical cosmetic procedures, such as injectable fillers. She literally rushed me that I forgot to ask her for a prescription. Take my feedback for what it's worth; just know that I am not one to go on-line to post my thoughts typically. I am just so very dis-enchanted with this doctor and the service she has provided to me.

Aug 29th, 2012

was called by office staff and asked to come to appt 45 minutes before my scheduled time so i "wouldn't have to wait" - arrived to a horribly crowded and noisy waiting room - waited to register, desk staff not attentive. then waited 60 minutes (exactly - i timed it) to be seen, then 10 minutes in the exam room - all to have the dr spend 3 minutes with me and to tell me she would be in touch with an appt date. I won't be going back.

Beautiful breast reduction show details Beautiful breast reduction
Aug 1st, 2012

My surgery went amazing. Quick recovery and beautiful results.

Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Shirley Anian. Is an amazing doctor and very caring, Sue did my breast reduction and did a terrific job, I would recamend her to everyone I know.

Amazing skill show details Amazing skill
Jun 20th, 2012

A few years back, on a Sunday, I fell into a door (slipped on a Hot Wheel) & split my lip open & upwards towards my nose. The hospital called Dr Anain in as they feared I had severed the muscle that controls your smile. Not only did she repair it, to this day there is virtually no visiable scar. She was very kind & compassionate & professional. I would definitely go to her if I ever needed plastic suregery again

Mrs. Wendy Byer show details Mrs. Wendy Byer
Mar 11th, 2012

I love Dr. Anain.She is kind, caring and took her time when I went to see her.he explained everything to me and what I should expect. I had an abdominoplasty a few years ago after losing a lot of weight. She was highly reccommended by my primary doctor and my GYN. I am thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and will go back to have my breasts done.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Anain is a wonderful and skilled surgeon. She preformed a breast reduction on me and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Anain was always available to answer my questions (post-surgery). I even called her on the weekend, with a post surgery concern and she called right back. Dr. Anain is very honest and straight forward. Although the wait to see her (in the waiting room) can take a while ( I have waited 5 minutes and I have waited 45 minutes) it is well worth the wait. She is a remarkable surgeon. I would strongly recommend.

A very wonderful experience show details A very wonderful experience
by Margaret on Sep 9th, 2010

Dr Anain has done several procedures on me; an abdominoplasty and augmentation and eyelids. She is extremely professional and a very gifted surgeon. I am lucky to have found her.

Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr Anain came highly recommended to me by my primary care physician and OBGYN. After having a breast reduction with her last month I can see why and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She was always accessible and very helpful during the entire process. I LOVE my results!!! She did an amazing job and is a very talented surgeon,

Excellent Plastic Surgeon! show details Excellent Plastic Surgeon!
Jun 28th, 2010

My son was born with a cleft lip and palate. When he turned 17 Dr. Anain performed septo/rhinoplasty surgery on my son. She has changed his life drastically. I cannot praise her enough and the work she has done on him. She is truly a very gifted Doctor who I recommend highly. She has given my son outer beauty which matches his inner personality.

Mar 8th, 2010

Does good work but is EXTREMELY rude, and very hard to deal with. Her un-professional manor made my surgery a nightmare.

a skilled and fantastic surgeon show details a skilled and fantastic surgeon
by nancy on Feb 25th, 2010

I cannot recommend Dr Anain enough. SHe is a skilled and wonderful surgeon

breast reduction show details breast reduction
Oct 13th, 2009

I went to Dr. Anain for a breast reduction after doing TONS of research. She is rated one of the top 100 surgeons across the country. I don't know the procedures that people have had that said they were not satisfied, but from my procedure and my experience it was excellent. The staff there are great and make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Anain is very caring and very talented.

She uses paper towels in patients!! what is this about? show details She uses paper towels in patients!! what is this about?
Sep 19th, 2009

The doctor used paper towels that we wiped our hands on _----- it freaked me out!!! she didn't use gauze but regular paper towles to put inside my friends open wound!!! she won't say anything but I will-- she scares me! nice lady- but no knfe around me.. I'll stick to the gym. not ----lol-- really!

Highly recommended, very pleasant experience show details Highly recommended, very pleasant experience
by K. Tse on Jul 31st, 2008

The doctor is very pleasant and caring. The staff members are very courteous