A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shirley Ashley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Ashley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ashley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Hynson Ashley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shirley H. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Shirley Ashley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Ashley practices Pediatrics near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Prosser, WA.
See Walla Walla Pediatricians.