A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Bow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bow
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Bow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bow graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shirley Bow MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shirley Bow practice?
- Dr. Shirley Bow has 9 office locations.
Dr. Shirley Bow practices Diagnostic Radiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Radiologists.