A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shirley Bow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shirley Bow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bow graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shirley N. Bow practice?
Dr. Shirley Bow practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Radiologists.